Monday, February 19, 2007

My Monday Playlist

From now on I will start posting a playlist every monday. I do know a thing or two about music...ok maybe just a thing. Some will be new songs...some old... Anyways, here we go!

1. Micah Dalton- "Blame It On January"---Phenomal track. Old school feel that I love.
2. Jon McLaughlin- "Industry"---This guy may be the young Billy Joel. Crazy stuff.
3. Dave Barnes- "A Lot Like Me"---Incredible and so original
4. Mark Roach- "A Thousand Hallelujahs"--Man what a worship song
5. Leeland- "Tears From The Saints"--How in the heck can a kid his age write songs like this that move grown men to tears?
6. John Legend-"Show Me"---I absolutly love everything about this guys voice
7. Fall Out Boy- "This Aint A Scene"---Now im not a fan of the band...but come on...they got JAY-Z TO DO THE INTRO TO THEIR ALBUM... Id buy it just for that...but i didnt...i downloaded, sue me.
8. Gym Class Heroes- "New Friend Request"----classic joint about myspace
9. Gym Class Heroes- " Cupids Chokehold"---This song has been stuck in my head for weeks...but I like it...so Im O.K. with that.
10. Baby Boy- "The Way I Live"----Old school rap feel. The Sample is Definatly cold.

And there we have it. Some of the songs (the last 4) have some language but not to bad. Just a little warning.

No comments: