Monday, February 26, 2007

man oh man

Ever feel like you let down the ones you love the most. I feel like that a lot, maybe its because I do. My life is a mess right now. I know a lot of worship pastors read my blog, and I need some help. As a 22 year old young man, I have no clue how to fix my life. How do you truly follow Gods will for your life. I am in a rut. I know I am called to ministry but I feel like I'm not worthy, actually I know I'm not. And I know that you don't have to be through Gods grace, but I have seriously got to get it together. I just need guidance and I don't know how to get to a place in my life where God is going to WANT to guide me. I just need some help. I need God to provide right now in a miracle way, even though I have done nothing to deserve it. I have no money and some how have to get to Michigan to pick up my new car AND pay rent...I don't know how it is going to happen, I just hope it does. I am also looking into this Ywam school of worship thing....if anyone knows anything about it let me know. Sorry for the venting.
chris

No comments: